All 7 art Reviews

jack in trouble jack in trouble

Wow

that's amazing, keep it up.

Kitty Kitty

I Like It.

I like it much more than your first, You've got pretty much everything down you would ever need to worry about in a sketch. Only thing that I even noticed, and it took a few seconds after inspecting it, is that he head seams a tad bit low, but that could just be just me. Good work, keep it up.

jr73380 responds:

no you are right, it should be higher. When i have my buddy photoshop it he will fix it

Pretty Kitty Stripped Down! Pretty Kitty Stripped Down!

Pretty Cute

although it's only a sketch it shows a style and your knowledge of a female figure. It's a very cute and small piece that does all that it really was intended too, there are errors though. I think the legs are sized a bit off, you may need to consider the angle a bit more when drawing a more complicated pose like this one. the arms are fine from what we can see (which is all we need to see) The waist is also a bit off, maybe a bit more meat, if you know what I mean? The Face is what gets you pretty much all the stars I'm giving it's got a great expression and is just seductively cute... if that's even possible. Keep up the good work.

jr73380 responds:

Thank you!!!!

Love Me Love Me

I hate being a combo breaker,

So i won't be! It's hard to find anything wrong with this piece. The hair, face and expression are great. The phrase only bumps my rating up to a 10/10, good job.

Hey There Hey There

Now She's a Furry One!

this is the second one I've looked at in your galley and it might not be much now, but it's the best so far and already corrects what I gave lower score on the first. It may still not be perfect (It's tough to make Furries!) but it's genuinely a great piece to look at! She's very cute, and can't wait to see your skill grow!

Linda Pinup Linda Pinup

Hey, a Furry.

It's nice to see Furry every now and then. I love the hair and face and for that I give an 8/10, the body is nice but not as appealing, maybe if the color looked a bit more like fur. Great job over-all though.

HiPico.png HiPico.png

lol

funny but I'm not sure why.